The Department of Space Management:
- Oversees the university’s building inventory.
- Identifies individual room types, occupants and the overall utilization of university space.
- Conducts an annual space utilization survey.
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of floor plans for all university-owned, leased and occupied buildings.
- Reports on the university’s space usage to the campus community and governmental and other external entities.
- Supports the University Space Planning Committee in reviewing space requests.