Contact Us  ·  Search  ·  Home    
Equipment Management
Division of Financial and Business Services

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the procedures for a professor who is going on sabbatical leave and would like to take their equipment with them?

Any department that has a professor going on sabbatical, must log in to CAMS, go to the Lookup and Maintenance section, click on the “Asset ” line, and enter the Asset / Tag number (if available).  Once on the Asset Lookup page, click on “edit” and go to the Asset location section. Change the information on the right under "new" for the Campus to “OTH”, remove the Building and Room number, and proceed to the Off Campus section to enter the required information.

Categories: Inventory Adjustment