How to access SPA 360:
- Log into Kuali.
- In the top right corner, select “Business Intelligence.”
- In the dashboard/EDW-Business Intelligence tab, under the second column, select “SPA 360.”
- Select and enter the search criteria. Note: You must have access to the account to view data.
- Under results, select the appropriate item.
- Select “Finish.” Note: Kuali data updates will be reflected in SPA 360 on the following business day.
Account information available on SPA 360:
- Award information – award source, title, dates, current rates, etc.
- Satellite(s) associated with the master account (only displays account(s) user has access to)
- Agency contact information
- Billing information – billing frequency, total billed, total payment received, etc. Note: only reflects payments for invoices generated after October 2014
- Indirect cost recovery (ICR) fixed rate for each fiscal year
- Financial reporting – reporting frequency, due dates, report amounts, report type, etc.
- Financial reporting history – dates and amounts for completed reports
- Cost-share information
- General account remarks
- Terms and conditions from the Kuali Coeus (KC) award – also used for the SPA Budget Reallocation terms and condition validation
- Account contacts – principal investigator (PI), co-PI, business administrator, fiscal officer, Department of Contracts and Grants officer, SPA accountant and Contracts and Grants Billing (CGB) fund manager
Contact the SPA accountant for inquiries related to:
- Account creation and modification
- Initial budget setup
- Detailed budgets
Contact the CGB fund manager for inquiries related to:
- Financial reports
- Financial closeouts
- SPA budget reallocations
- Other financial matters