Incoming Wires

Deposits made to USC bank accounts via incoming wire transfer are listed on a web portal managed by the Office of Budget and Planning (OBP). For access to and instructions for using the OBP web portal, email Luisa Uyeda at or call her at 213-740-2561.

The Bank Reconciliations department processes weekly journal vouchers to distribute claimed funds to the associated departmental general ledger accounts.

If a deposit is claimed as a gift to the university, or the department’s general ledger account is restricted and begins with “2” or “9,” the journal voucher must first route to Restricted Fund Accounting for review. This requires additional processing time before the departmental account receives the credit.

If the department’s general ledger account begins with “5,” the journal voucher must be processed by Sponsored Projects Accounting.

For information regarding outgoing wires, please email USC Treasury Services at