Travel Management Services administers USC's business travel program.
Our Programs and Services
- Contracts with travel agencies, including an online travel agency, for USC business travel arrangements
- Negotiates travel discounts and services with local hotels, rental car and ground transportation companies, airport parking facilities, and airlines
- Manages the university's travel emergency hotline and disseminates travel-related insurance information for staff and faculty
- Communicates policies, guidelines, and campus memos related to university business travel
- Disbursement Voucher Quick Expense (DVQE) report training (in partnership with Kuali)
More About Us