When can I buy the football student season ticket?
- New Undergraduate, Spring Admits, Transfer Undergraduates & New Graduates will receive an email between June and August with instructions on purchasing the Football Student Season Ticket.
- Continuing students can buy the football student season ticket once they reveive an email from the USC Ticket Office prompting them beginning March 7, 2017.
Can I buy a ticket for my friend and have them sit in the student section with me?
- Only students who have purchased the football student season ticket are eligible to purchase guest tickets, if available. Each football student season ticket holder may buy a maximum of one guest ticket per select games. The purchase must be made online and tickets printed at home. The guest must accompany the football student season ticket holder into the stadium at the student gate.
If I can't go to a game, can I transfer my football student season ticket to someone else?
- You may only transfer your ticket, per game, electronically to a USC student who does NOT have a football student season ticket.
If my USC Card was lost of stolen on game day, can I still get into the game?
- If you don't have your USCard, you must provide a photo ID at the Customer Service table at the Student Gate (Gate 28). If your card has already gone into the game you will not be granted admittance.
How can I buy tickets to away games?
- Football student season ticket holders are given the opportunity to enter a lottery for select away games per season. Only football student season ticket holders may enter the student lottery. Once the football season is underway, students will be sent an email with details regarding the away game lottery process.
- If USC plays in the Pac-12 Championship game, then football student season ticket holders will be given an opportunity to enter a lottery for ticktes. An email will be sent to all football student season ticket holders if these events take place.
How do I sign into my account?
- Continuing Students: When signing in online please use your student ID number as your account number OR your usc.edu email address. Pelase use the password that you created. If you have forgotten your password then click on "Forgot Password" and the password will be emailed to your usc.edu email account. If you are a continuing student and have never used the site before then go to the sign-in page and click on "Activate Your Account". Enter your 10 digit student ID number and click activate. Follow the prompts from there. Click Here to buy Student Season Tickets.
- New Students: Choose the "Activate Your Account" option. When signing in online please use your student ID numbers as your account number. New students will have an email sent to their USC email address once we have confirmed they are registered for fall classes with instructions on how to place an order. Note Spring Admits will receive an email from the Ticket Office beginning mid-June. To purchase a football student season ticket you will need to have your usc.edu email account set up and your USCard to get automatically electronically uploaded upon purchase completion. Click Here to buy New Student Season Ticket.
What does- "The email address you entered is already in use, please try again" mean?
- The online system will only allow one email address per ticket customer account. Each email is unique and can be registered to ONLY ONE Ticket Account. Students must register using their USC email account only.
What if I forget my password?
When attempting to activate my account I received a message-" The student ID you entered could not be validated." What does this mean?
- Please contact the USC Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-740-4672 for assistance.
I logged in successfully to the USC Ticket Office site; however there are no purchase options. What does this mean?
- Please contact the USC Ticket Office at email@example.com for assistance