Contact Information and Customer Service
- The Ticket Office is located in the center of the USC University Park Campus in the Gwynn Wilson Student Union Building. The building stands on the southwest corner of Hahn Plaza, directly South of Bovard Administration building and the Trojan statue.
- The Student Union, one of the oldest buildings on the campus, was constructed in the 1919 to 1932 building phase, and has been described as perhaps the most energetic, or at least the most whimsical, of all the Northern Italian Romanesque buildings on campus.
- Event producers contracting the Ticket Office include USC departments and organizations, as well as many high-profile independents from across the country. This encompasses a range of productions such as the New York Metropolitan Opera, Theatre, Classical Concerts, Jazz Festivals, World-renowed speakers, Outdoors music festivals, and a full range of Athletics events including USC Football and Basketball.
The following entertainment and attractions are available only by visiting the USC Ticket Office unless otherwise noted. All tickets purchased at the USC Ticket Office & online are non-refundable and non-exchangable. All tickets are subject to availability.
- Tickets to almost all paid admission performing althletics events on the USC campus(University Park Campus).
- Discount tickets for many Southern California attractions, theme parks, and major movie theater chains are available to students, staff, alumni and family. Tickets include: AMC Theatres, Regal Entertainment Group, Laemmle Theatres, Aquarium of the Pacific-Long Beach (also available online with valid USC Net ID), Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland (available online only with valid USC Net ID), Los Angeles Zoo, Magic Mountain, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Sea World-San Diego, See's Candies Gift Certificates and Universal Studios (available online only with a valid USC email address).
- Seasonal Attractions such as Knott's Scary Farm, Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights (available online only with a valid USC email address), Hurricane Harbor, Raging Waters and Soak City are also available.
Three Easy ways to Buy Tickets!
- Online: Visit gettrojantix.com, uscticketoffice.com, or galencenter.org
- By Phone: (213) 740-GOSC(4672): Credit Card orders only
- In person: The Ticket Office is located in the center of the USC University Park Campus in the Gwynn Wilson Student Union Building in RM 100. The building stands on the southwest corner of Hahn Plaza, directly south of Bovard Administration building and Tommy Trojan statue.
Maps, Directions and Parking for USC's University Park Campus
- The USC Ticket Office accepts payments by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, USCard ID, Departmental Requisitions, and Cash when paying in person.
- Electronic forms of payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard or Discover. WE DON'T ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
Hours of Operations
- 9AM-5PM. MONDAY-FRIDAY
- Open 3 Hours Prior to Kickoff during Home Football Games and closed after Kickoff
- See Campus Holiday closures below
Calendar of Operations
3601 Trousdale Parkway
Student Union Building Rm 100
Los Angeles, CA 90089