How to Submit Training Request:
- Submit the SBR training request through the Kuali General Purpose Workflow Document (GPWD) located in Kuali Financial System (KFS) under the Workflow Main Menu tab.
- Complete the fields and submit the eDoc:
||Type in "SBR Training Request"
||Type in "Training request for SBR access."
||Indicate the trainee's first and last name, and select 3 preferred dates (refer to the SBR Training Schedule), with the first selection being the most preferred date.
"Trainee: John Doe
|Ad Hoc Recipients
||1. Ad Hoc 'Approve' to appropriate departmental approval route, if applicable.
2. Ad Hoc 'Approve' to SPA (username: 'chauc').
Note: Please remember to click the "Add" button after entering the username.
- SPA will note the confirmed training date on the GPWD eDoc under the Notes and Attachments section, and Ad Hoc 'FYI' the eDoc to the initiator. The initiator will receive a Kuali Action List Reminder email. Note: the GPWD will remain under 'Enroute' status until the user completes training.
- After training is completed, SPA will add a note on the GPWD to confirm the user's completion and direct to proceed with the access request submission process. Note: Do not Ad Hoc SPA to this eDoc.
- After training completion is confirmed by SPA on the GPWD, contact your Fiscal Officer (as known as, Senior Business Officer)or Director of Research to submit your request through the Kuali User Access Request Form.
For User Access Request Form instructions, click here.
For SBR Role Numbers and descriptions, click here.
- Allow 2-3 working days from the day of submission for the access to reflect in Kuali.