Tuition Prepayment Plan
Tuition Pre-Payment allows you to prepay from two to five years of full-time tuition and mandatory fees for students who have been admitted to the university. The Pre-payment Plan will stabilize the tuition at the current year's rate.
Payment of tuition and mandatory fees will automatically be credited to the student account each semester. Any funds that are unused due to early graduation or a student leaving USC will be refunded.
- Student must be admitted to USC.
- Minimum of two years of tuition and mandatory fees must be prepaid.
- Contract must be signed and returned with payment by the settlement deadline for the first term to be covered by the contract. (See Schedule of Classes for deadline information.)
- Tuition rates provided above are for undergraduate, non-professional students. Please look in the Schedule of Classes for the correct tuition rates if you are a graduate student or a professional student.
- Payment must be in the form of a check or money order.
You may request a contract be sent to you by completing a Tuition Prepayment Plan Inquiry form.
If you have questions or need further clarification, we encourage your inquiries by calling Student Financial Services at (213) 740-4077.