Student Account Payment Options
If parents or others are paying your tuition and fees, you should consider setting up guest accounts...
If you are expecting any assistance paying your bill at USC,
including financial aid, departmental aid, tuition assistance benefits, graduate assistant award,
or billing to your sponsoring agency, it is your responsibility to coordinate with the
department providing the assistance before the due date on your billing statement.
Students registering after 7/26/2013 did NOT receive a new e-bill
before the 8/23/2013
fall payment deadline, however, the BALANCE DUE is always available on USCe.pay
This video from the Office of Financial Aid
covers scholarships, grants, on-campus employment,
low-interest loans (including eligibility & application procedures), billing, refund and payment procedures.
Important information about some of our payment options:
- 9/13 - last day for registered students in good standing to signup for fall 2013 payment plan .
- WIRE TRANSFERS take 1-4 weeks before our bank receives them and we can post them, START EARLY to avoid late fees and penalties.
- eRefunds get your refund money to your bank account automatically, as soon as it becomes available! Sign up using USCe.pay...
- MAILED payments: Please allow 5-10 business days for processing of payments mailed from within the continental U.S.
If you have requested that your bank or another party make the payment, please allow an additional 10 business days for their processing
(allow more time for HI, AK and international mail), so that your payment may be received by the settlement deadline.
- Wire transfers coming from outside the U.S. can take several (3-4) weeks to reach us, please plan early to avoid late fees.
Wire transfers are posted to your student account as soon as we receive notification from our bank.
Note: USC does not charge a fee for accepting a Western Union wire transfer generated via USCe.pay. We do charge a $12.50 fee for all other wire transfers.
About USCe.pay and ONLINE payments:
Questions / Help for PAYMENT transactions: