USC Payment Plan
The USC Payment Plan (PP) offers students an option to extend payment of university billed expenses on the student account over a five-month period (Aug-Dec) & (Jan-May) for fall and spring terms. Trimester plans (Aug-Nov)(Dec-Mar)(Apr-Jul) are available for Dentistry, MBA-PM and Law students ONLY.
The USC Payment Plan application and payment processing are completely online. When you submit an application for a term, you will create a payment profile and submit online payment for the application fee ($50) and the first monthly payment.
Any registered student with a student account in good standing may enroll in Payment Plan.
If your student account is not current please contact the University Collections office at (213)740-9087 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost & Payments
$50 nonrefundable application fee per semester/term.
All payments for the USC Payment Plan are made by electronic check (ACH) from a checking or savings account drawn on U.S. financial institutions.
- NO ACH transfer requests from other types of bank accounts such as: money market, mutual fund, line of credit and brokerage accounts will be accepted.
- NO 16-digit debit card numbers in the checking / savings account number will be accepted.
- Confirm your bank's routing number. Some banks use different routing numbers for online payment processing.
- NO paper checks will be accepted (either by mail or in person).
- $25 penalty for late payments made after the due date.
- $25 penalty for returned item for an ACH (electronic check) payment that is denied by the bank.
- the USC Payment Plan provides for two free changes—increase or decrease—to your budget per semester/term. A $10 charge will be assessed for each additional change.
Schedules and Deadlines
Fall 2015 Payment Plan is open for enrollment to pre-registered students from 7/27/15 thru 9/11/15.
Enrollment after the university settlement deadline of 8/21/15 should include the cost of late fees and finance charges assessed to your student account.
Automatic monthly deductions from your bank account are scheduled to occur on the 3rd of each month after your initial enrollment.
How to Enroll
The USC Payment plan is available to students and authorized guest users from the USCe.pay system, which is available from MyUSC (students), OASIS (students/guests), or CashNet (guests).
For more information please go to: USCe.pay HELP > USC Payment Plan
Changing/Cancelling the USC Payment Plan
Budget changes or cancellation of the Payment Plan can only be made by submitting the online Payment Plan Budget change request form , by contacting Student Financial Services at (213)740-4077 or by sending an email to email@example.com . The first two budget changes are free.
You may also wish to review these pages: