USC Payment Plan
The USC Payment Plan (PP) offers students an option to extend payment of university billed expenses on the student account over a five-month period (Aug-Dec) & (Jan-May) for fall and spring terms. Trimester plans (Aug-Nov)(Dec-Mar)(Apr-Jul) are available for Dentistry, MBA-PM and Law students ONLY.
The USC Payment Plan application and payment processing are completely online. When you submit an application for a term, you will create a payment profile and submit online payment for the application fee ($50) and the first monthly payment.
Click here for a detailed explanation of the USC Payment Plan .
Any registered student with a student account in good standing may enroll in Payment Plan.
If your student account is not current please contact the University Collections office at (213)740-9087 or email@example.com
Schedules and Deadlines
Fall 2015 Payment Plan enrollment is now closed. Spring enrollment will begin in December.
Enrollment after the university settlement deadline in fall/spring terms, or after the due date for summer terms should include the cost of late fees and finance charges assessed to your student account.
Automatic monthly deductions from your bank account are scheduled to occur on the 3rd of each month after your initial enrollment.
How to Enroll
The USC Payment plan is available to students and authorized guest users from the USCe.pay system, which is available from MyUSC (students), OASIS (students/guests), or CashNet (guests).
For more information and screenshots please go to: USCe.pay HELP > USC Payment Plan
Changing/Cancelling the USC Payment Plan
Budget changes or cancellation of the Payment Plan can only be made by submitting the online Payment Plan Budget change request form , by contacting Student Financial Services at (213)740-4077 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The first two budget changes are free.
Cost & Payments
$50 nonrefundable application fee per semester/term.
All payments for the USC Payment Plan are automatically made by electronic check (ACH) from a checking or savings account drawn on U.S. financial institutions. The first payment is taken at the time of enrollment and subsequent payments are taking on the 3rd of each month as outlined in the payment plan agreement.
- ACH transfer requests from the following types of bank accounts cannot be accepted for payment plan payments:
money market, mutual fund, line of credit and brokerage.
- For debit cards: Please do not enter the 16-digit number on your debit card as the checking / savings account number, it is not. If you do not know the actual bank account number please contact your bank.
- Confirm your bank's routing number. Some banks use different routing numbers for online payment processing.
- NO paper checks or credit cards will be accepted (either by mail or in person).
- $25 penalty for late payments made after the due date.
- $25 penalty for returned item for an ACH (electronic check) payment that is denied by the bank.
- the USC Payment Plan provides for two free budget changes—increase or decrease—per semester/term. A $10 charge will be assessed for each additional budget change.
- Changes to the bank account used for payment plan may be done using USCe.pay. However any changes should be done at least 1 business day before the automatic monthly payment will be deducted.
You may also wish to review these pages:
If you have any questions about Payment Plan, please call Student Financial Services at 213-740-9087.