Students are the only ones with access to set up and maintain guest user information, including the entry of guest email addresses, flagging guests to receive e-bill notices, setting up guest access, looking up or changing guest ID's and passwords, etc.
There are two types of guest users:
- USCe.pay (only) guests have access (if authorized by student) to:
- student account balance and profile information
- see recent transaction detail
- access online billing statements
- make online payments
USCe.pay (only) guest access does NOT authorize guests to receive verbal or written information about student financial and academic records.
- OASIS guests (login id is made up of numbers and letters) with access to:
- OASIS information (courses, grades, restrictions, etc.)
- Payment Plan enrollment
- USCe.pay system (see list under USCe.pay guests, above)
- No BUCKLEY form required; OASIS guest setup authorizes guests to receive verbal or written information about student financial and academic records.
To learn more about guest users, please go to: http://www.usc.edu/epay/guest.