Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up guest access for OASIS (which includes access to USCe.pay)?
Only the student may enter / maintain guest access. This is done as follows:
- OASIS Guest access:
- Login to OASIS
- Select the 'Establish Guest Access' service
- Click 'Create a new Guest Account' button and enter guest profile information
- guest will have access to all OASIS guest services
- guest will have access to all USCe.pay guest options using OASIS
(excludes USERS page and Billing Address update)
- click on 'Submit'
- OASIS for Guests login page: http://www.usc.edu/oasisguest
- OASIS guest access also allows students to enter a guest's email address so that the guest will receive monthly ebill notices.
- If a guest user forgets their OASIS guest login ID or password/PIN, only the student can look it up for them.
- If there is ever a problem making a payment via USCe.pay, there are other Payment Options available.
- Viewing and printing statements on USCe.pay requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, free software from Adobe.
Categories: e-Bills, e.Pay (USCe.pay), Parents, Guests, and Sponsors