Search  ·  Home    
Student Financial Services
Division of Financial and Business Services

Frequently Asked Questions

I cannot pay my loan(s). What can I do?

We have many options to offer you. Please make sure that you call our office at (213) 740-4077 and speak to a Loan Counselor or a Loan Collector.

Categories: Loans, Past Due Balances