Search  ·  Home    
Student Financial Services
Division of Financial and Business Services

Frequently Asked Questions

What can I do if my payments are too high for my budget?

Call the Student Financial Services office for counseling at (213) 740-4077 and speak to a Loan Counselor or a Loan Collector. You may go on a temporary payment plan, qualify for deferments/cancellations or consolidate your Federal Loans.

Categories: Loans