Search  ·  Home    
Student Financial Services
Division of Financial and Business Services

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I have student loans and am graduating this semester or have any other change in enrollment status?

Federal regulations and university policy require students who borrow from a federal or university loan program to attend a loan exit counseling session when they:
     - graduate
     - drop below half-time enrollment

     - take a leave of absence

If you meet any of these criteria, an activity restriction may be placed on your student record. This activity restriction or 'hold' means that you may not be able to: enroll, receive your diploma, or request academic transcripts until you have completed the exit counseling requirement.


Please review our "Graduating Soon?" webpage ...


Categories: Loans, Withdrawals