Frequently Asked Questions
- What is my student account balance? And how much should I pay to 'settle' my account?
- When is my payment due?
- When will the commitment deposit I paid show on my student account?
- How can I receive a refund of the qualifying credit balance on my student account?
- Why hasn't my Tuition Assistance been applied to my balance?
- General Information for Student Account Payments
- I paid my bill by debit / credit card and my financial aid / other credits subsequently came in. How can I get a refund?
- How are stipend awards (scholarships) handled?
- I have made payments by credit card and have already paid the credit card off. How can I obtain a refund of excess credit/payments?
- I am an international student, how do I wire transfer my tuition and fees for the next semester to USC before I come to the U.S.?
- What is a "delinquent" account? Or, when is a payment to my student account considered "late"?
- Which debit / credit cards can I use to make payments on USCe.pay?
- Are there fees associated with payments made on the USCe.pay website?
- Why am I getting an "Invalid Server Certificate" when trying to access the CashNet / USCe.pay payment system?
- Did my Payment Plan application and/or payment go through?
- Can I set up my bank's automatic bill pay service to make payments to USC?
- When will my scholarship be awarded?
- Where can I find out about the Assumption Program of Loans for Education (APLE), a California State program for students entering the teaching profession?
- What is the "Bank Card Adjustment - Cashier's" transaction listed on my student tuition account?
- My loan has been certified, when will it be disbursed (posted) to my student account?
- What happens if my USC Payment Plan account becomes delinquent?
- Can I get cash, or can one of my guest users send me cash, by overpaying my student account?
- Can I stop or cancel a payment I made to my student account?
- What will happen if my payment is 'rejected' or if there are insufficient funds in my bank account to cover a check or online payment?
- Why was my debit / credit card payment via USCe.pay declined
when I had credit available to cover the payment amount?
- I paid by debit / credit card. Why does my receipt say my payment can be declined by my financial institution?
- Where and to whom do I address a payment I wish to send by mail?
- What happens if I cannot pay the full tuition fee for summer by the payment deadline?
- Can I make a payment to a student account using a bank wire transfer?
- How can I freeze the cost of up to five years of tuition and mandatory fees?
- Making payments to the USC Payment Plan...
- Does my Payment Plan budget increase/decrease automatically when new transactions post to my student (CRS) account?
- Where do I mail scholarship checks?
- What is the eRefund (ACH or Electronic Refund) service?
- What is USCe.pay? What can I use USCe.pay for?
- I am paying with an INTERNATIONAL DRAFT. What are the requirements for using this payment method?
- How do I apply for the USC Payment Plan?
- How do I make changes (payment type and method, bank accounts, budgeted amount, etc.) to my Payment Plan?
- I am current on my payment plan, why do I have a financial hold on my account?