Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to the USCe.pay system?
- How do parents and other guests access my financial information on USCe.pay?
- How do I access my online billing statement?
- Why am I getting an "Invalid Server Certificate" when trying to access the CashNet / USCe.pay payment system?
- How can I use a 529 (college payment plan) to make payments to my student account?
- How do I correct my (name, birthdate, USC-ID, SSN, ITIN) information on USC'S records?
- Why are you contacting me if my parents are the ones who pay my tuition and fees?
- Can I stop or cancel a payment I made to my student account?
- I don't want to pay on-line. How do I pay my bill?
- Which debit / credit cards can I use to make payments on USCe.pay?
- Are there fees associated with payments made on the USCe.pay website?
- What happens if there are insufficient funds in my checking or savings account to cover an account transfer?
- How can my parents view or pay my bill?
- I'm not getting my e-bills, what can I do?
- I paid online by debit / credit card, why can my debit / credit card payment later be declined?
- Why was my debit / credit card payment declined, even though I had funds or credit available to cover the payment amount?
- Can I make payments to my student loans using USCe.pay?
- If USCe.pay is secure, why do I sometimes get an error message about nonsecure items?
- What if I forget my USCe.pay ID or password?
- What is a 'guest user' and what information is available to 'guest users'?
- Do I need to fill out a Buckley Waiver before my guest users can use USCe.pay?
- How do I test whether Java is working on my computer?
- How do I set up guest access for OASIS (which includes access to USCe.pay)?
- Why can't I access online billing statements using my MAC?
- I'm a 'guest user', why can't I see as many tabs / pages when I logged in this time?
- What should I do if I have student loans and am graduating this semester or have any other change in enrollment status?
- Can I get cash, or can one of my guest users send me cash, by overpaying my student account?
- What is USCe.pay? What can I use USCe.pay for?
- Where will my e-bills be sent?
- Why was my debit / credit card payment declined
when I had funds / credit available to cover the payment?
- What is an alternate email address? and How do I update it?