When you register for classes at USC,
you are personally agreeing to be held solely
responsible for all tuition and fees.
(See "Obligation For Payment" under "Tuition and Fees"
in the "Schedule of Classes").
Parents and others may volunteer to pay,
and if they have an email address, you may have
e-bill notices sent directly to their email address by
setting them up as a Guest User on OASIS or USCe.pay,
granting them access to your student account with the option
to set up Payment Plans for eligible students.
United States Federal Law requires that before we discuss
details of your student account with anyone other than you,
we must have on file a document commonly known as a
"Buckley Waiver". You may also grant access to your online
information and statements by setting guests up as
Guest Users on OASIS or USCe.pay.
Our Departments (Locations & Office Hours):
Cashier's Office | Student Account Services | Student Financial Services | University Collections
Please use our CONTACT US webpage to submit email queries to the correct department...
All fall 2014 tuition and fees were due by 5pm PST Friday, August 22nd.
Any tuition and fees not settled by the due date were subject to late fees as described
in the Schedule of Classes at www.usc.edu/soc
All spring 2015 tuition & fees are due by 5pm PST on Friday, January 9th.
If you need a spring 2015 billing statement that includes all your tuition and fees,
please be sure to register by 5pm on Friday, 12/5.Payment plan
sign-ups for spring 2015 will open in mid to late December for pre-registered students. Graduates
Please continue to monitor your student account on USCe.pay for any charges which may post after graduation.
New student accounts on USCe.pay
are created when we assess the 1st semester's tuition & fees <more
You will not be authorized to access the USCe.pay and USC Payment Plan site hosted by CashNet until that time.
See the 2014-2015 Paying for USC
brochure about financing and student financial services at USC.Financing Your USC Education video
: prepared by Office of Financial Aid and Student Financial Services
| To receive a fall 2014 billing statement before the Fall payment deadline you must have registered by 5pm PST on Friday, July 25th. The next monthly billing date occurs at 5pm on the fall settlement deadline on 8/22. Tuition & fees unpaid by the term settlement deadline (5pm PST on Friday, 8/22) may be assessed weekly late fees. Students with scheduling changes after the settlement deadline must have settled all charges in full, by Friday of the week in which the change took place. If any portion remained unpaid, late fees were assessed according to the late fee schedule ($100 per week). See Schedule of Classes to read about all Fall 2014 deadlines.
Federal financial aid began posting the week before the start of classes, per federal guidelines.
Refunds (and automatic eRefunds) for qualifying credit balances began Wednesday, 8/20.
- 10/31- 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 09/27 statement
- 11/03 - Payment plan payment due (4th for fall 5-pay plans and final for trimester 4-pay plans)
- 11/06 - Our offices will open later, at 10am, following our monthly staff meeting...
- 11/26-28 - Thanksgiving recess for students...
- 11/27-28 - Thanksgiving recess (university holiday - staff will not be available)
- 11/03 - Payment plan payment due (final for fall 5-pay plans and 1st for spring trimester plans)
- 12/04 - Our offices will open later, at 10am, following our monthly staff meeting...
- 12/05 - last day of regular session 001 classes
- 12/05 - 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 11/01 statement
- 12/18-01/11 - Winter recess for students
| To receive a spring 2015 billing statement, please register by 5pm PST on Friday, 12/05, so that your spring charges will be included on the monthly billing statement. The next monthly billing date occurs at 5pm on the spring settlement deadline (1/09), which is when all spring 2015 tuition & fees are due. Tuition & fees unpaid by the term settlement deadline may be assessed weekly late fees. Students who drop/add classes after the settlement deadline must settle all charges in full, on Friday during the week in which the change took place. If any portion remains unpaid, late fees will be assessed according to the late fee schedule ($100 per week).
Federal financial aid will begin posting the week before the start of classes, per federal guidelines.
Refunds (and automatic eRefunds) for qualifying credit balances begin on Wednesday, 1/07.
- 10/27 - Early registration begins. See Registration Calendar for dates and other information...
- 12/05 - Pre-registration deadline for those who need a spring 2015 billing statement
- 12/05 - 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 11/01 statement
- 12/18 - Spring 2015 payment plan sign-ups begin for pre-registered students
- 12/25-01/02 - Winter recess for staff (university holiday - staff will not be available)
- 01/03 - Payment plan payment due (1st for spring 5-pay plans and 2nd for trimester 4-pay plans)
- 01/05 - Federal Financial Aid begins posting to student accounts
- 01/07 - Qualifying credit balances are available for refund (automatic if you have signed up for eRefunds)
- 01/08 - Open registration for students
- 01/09 - 5pm PST - SPRING 2015 SETTLEMENT (PAYMENT) DEADLINE for ALL spring tuition & fees
- 01/09 - LAST DAY TO: register & settle without late fees (see Schedule of Classes for deadlines)
- 01/09 - 5pm PST - $100 late fee assessed for any unpaid spring 2015 tuition & fees
- 01/09 - AFTER 5pm PST - Late Registration begins...
- 01/12 - Spring 2015 term begins (first day of classes for Session 001)
- 01/16 - 5pm PST - $100 late fee assessed for any unpaid spring 2015 tuition & fees
- 01/19 - Martin Luther King Day (university holiday - staff will not be available)
- 01/23 - 5pm PST - $100 late fee assessed for any unpaid spring 2015 tuition & fees
- 01/30 - LAST DAY TO: register, purchase/waive student health insurance... (see Schedule of Classes for deadlines)
- 02/03 - Payment plan payment due (2nd for spring 5-pay plans and 3rd for spring trimester 4-pay plans)
- 02/06- 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 01/10 statement
- 02/16 - Presidents' Day (university holiday - staff will not be available)
- 03/03 - Payment plan payment due (3rd for spring 5-pay plans and final for spring trimester 4-pay plans)
- 03/06- 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 02/07 statement
- 03/16-03/21 - Spring recess (for students - staff will be available)
- 04/03- 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 03/07 statement
- 04/03 - Payment plan payment due (4th for spring 5-pay plans and 1st for summer trimester 4-pay plans)
- 05/01- 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 04/04 statement
- 05/03 - Payment plan payment due (final for spring 5-pay plans)
- 05/15 - Commencement! Congratulations Graduates.... (important information for graduating students)
- 05/29- 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 05/02 statement * check for Housing electricity charges...
- 06/26- 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 05/30 statement * check for Housing electricity charges...
Summer 2015 Reg Calendar will be available about March 2015
Summer tuition & fees are assessed at the time of registration and billed during the next month's billing run, with payment due as stated on the billing statement. Summer financial aid begins posting the week before your earliest summer class. Loans will be disbursed after you start classes. Summer refunds begin the first day of class.
|CUSTOMER SERVICE TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Click here to sign up for USC_epay tweets and payment reminders... <more>
AnnouncementsRegistration & Payment Deadlines - for Fall, Spring and Summer...
Student Health Insurance - may be waived when... Student Health Center fee cannot be waived...
Guest Users - Only students may access, set up and maintain guest user information...
Financial Aid - for questions about Financial Aid or anticipated loan funds...
WIRE TRANSFER Payments - funds can take several weeks to reach us, so avoid late fees and get started early...
Sign up for TWITTER - sign up reminders about financial deadlines, Payment Plan dates, etc...
Office Closures - Our staff will not be available until 10am once a month...
1098-T Notification email - An email dated 01/20/2012 has been sent to students, informing them that: "Your 2011 1098-T tax document is now available on ECSI's website..."
E-bill Notices - List of links to USC monthly e-bill notices for the previous 12 months. E-bill notices are emailed 1 or 2 days after new statements have been generated for students with a balance due or account activity since the last billing statement. These notices are emailed to students' official USC email addresses (ending in '@usc.edu') and authorized guests.
Due Dates (2014-2015) - Student account monthly payment deadlines... (since payment deadlines mark the start of monthly billing generation, please note that NEW monthly statements are usually available online 2 to 3 days after a payment deadline)
Student Health Insurance Waiver (link) - Student Health insurance may be waived by the Health Center when documented proof of sufficient coverage from another health insurance plan is submitted and approved...
Estimate of Costs - Financial Aid webpage with a sample annual undergraduate budget estimate...
Summer 2014 Move-In Guide - Housing department's summer 2014 move-in guide for students...
Fall 2013-2014 Move-In Guide - Housing department's fall/spring 2013-2014 move-in guide for students...
Graduating? - For students who are graduating, taking a leave of absence, changing enrollment status, etc...
Office Locations - Contact and Locations information for our departments: Cashier's Office, Student Account Services, Student Financial Services and USC Collections...
Hot Topics - "top 10" - some additional links & topics for students...