When you register for classes at USC,
you are personally agreeing to be held solely
responsible for all tuition and fees.
(See "Obligation For Payment" under "Tuition and Fees"
in the "Schedule of Classes").
Parents and others may volunteer to pay,
and if they have an email address, you may have
e-bill notices sent directly to their email address by
setting them up as a Guest User on OASIS or USCe.pay,
granting them access to your student account with the option
to set up Payment Plans for eligible students.
United States Federal Law requires that before we discuss
details of your student account with anyone other than you,
we must have on file a document commonly known as a
"Buckley Waiver". You may also grant access to your online
information and statements by setting guests up as
Guest Users on OASIS or USCe.pay.
Our Departments (Locations & Office Hours):
Cashier's Office | Student Account Services | Student Financial Services | University Collections
Please use our CONTACT US webpage to submit email queries to the correct department...
Summer tuition & fees are assessed at the time of enrollment and due when billed.
Check online billing statements using the USCe.pay
service from MyUSC or OASIS.
Summer trimester 4-pay payment plans
will open to registered students in late March.eRefunds
for students with eligible credit balances who have signed up on USCe.pay
Tax Reporting (1098-T's) for 2014
1098-T forms are now available on our provider's (ECSI) website for all domestic students
and for international students with a Tax-ID (SSN or ITIN) on file as of 1/10/15.
Students who did not sign up for electronic delivery should have received their forms.Note: SSN/ITIN corrections can only be made on forms for the current reporting year through March 10.
After this date, SSN changes given to Registrar will not be updated. Forms for prior reporting years are never updated. Graduates
Please continue to monitor your student account on USCe.pay for any charges which may post after graduation.
New student accounts on USCe.pay
are created when we assess the 1st semester's tuition & fees <more
You will not be authorized to access the USCe.pay and USC Payment Plan site hosted by CashNet until that time.
See the 2014-2015 Paying for USC
brochure about financing and student financial services at USC.Financing Your USC Education video
: prepared by Office of Financial Aid and Student Financial Services
| To receive a spring 2015 billing statement, please register by 5pm PST on Friday, 12/05, so that your spring charges will be included on the monthly billing statement. The next monthly billing date occurs at 5pm on the spring settlement deadline (1/09), which is when all spring 2015 tuition & fees are due. Tuition & fees unpaid by the term settlement deadline may be assessed weekly late fees. Students who drop/add classes after the settlement deadline must settle all charges in full, by Friday during the week in which the change took place. If any portion remains unpaid, late fees will be assessed according to the late fee schedule ($100 per week).
Federal financial aid will begin posting the week before the start of classes, per federal guidelines.
Refunds (and automatic eRefunds) for qualifying credit balances begin on Wednesday, 1/07.
- 03/03 - Payment plan payment due (3rd for spring 5-pay plans and spring 2015 trimester 4-pay plans)
- 03/06 - 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 02/07 billing statement
- 03/16-03/21 - Spring recess (for students - staff will be available)
- 04/03 - 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 03/07 billing statement
- 04/03 - Payment plan payment due (4th for spring 5-pay plans, final for spring 2015 4-pay plans, and 1st for summer trimester 4-pay plans)
- 05/01 - 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 04/04 billing statement
- 05/03 - Payment plan payment due (final for spring 5-pay plans)
- 05/15 - Commencement! Congratulations Graduates.... (important information for graduating students)
- 05/29 - 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 05/02 billing statement* check for additional charges...
- 06/26 - 5pm PST PAYMENT DEADLINE for amount billed on 05/30 billing statement* check for additional charges...
|Summer tuition & fees are assessed at the time of registration and billed during the next month's billing run, with payment due as stated on the billing statement. Summer financial aid begins posting the week before your earliest summer class. Loans will be disbursed after you start classes. Summer refunds begin the first day of class.
- 04/13 - Payment plan Enrollment begins (1st payment due at time of enrollment for summer trimester 4-pay plans)
- 05/03 - Payment plan payment due (2nd for summer trimester 4-pay plans)
- 05/18-19 - Registration
- 05/20 - Classes Begin
- 06/03 - Payment plan payment due (3rd for summer trimester 4-pay plans)
- 05/25 - Memorial Day, University Holiday
- 07/03 - Payment plan payment due (final for summer trimester 4-pay plans)
- 07/03 - Independence Day, University Holiday
- 08/11 - Classes End
| To receive a fall 2015 billing statement which includes all of your fall tuition and fees before the fall payment deadline you must have registered by 5pm PST on Friday, July 24, 2015. The next monthly billing date occurs at 5pm on the fall settlement deadline which will be 8/21/15.
- 07/24 - Register by 5pm PST to receive a billing statement which includes all fall 2015 tuition & fees
- 08/17–21 - Open Registration
- 08/21 - 5pm PST - FALL 2015 SETTLEMENT (PAYMENT) DEADLINE for ALL fall tuition & fees
- 08/24 - Classes Begin
- 08/28 - 5pm PST: $100 late fee for any unpaid balance on your student account.
- 09/04 - 5pm PST: $100 late fee for any unpaid balance on your student account.
- 09/07 - Labor Day, University Holiday
- 09/11 - LAST DAY TO: sign up for a spring 2015 payment plan ...
- 09/11 - LAST DAY TO: add/drop Tuition Refund Insurance ...
- 09/11 - LAST DAY TO: register for (add/drop) spring 2015 classes (& settle, to avoid late fees)...
- 09/11 - LAST DAY TO: purchase/waive student health insurance... (see Schedule of Classes for ALL deadlines)
- 09/11 - 5pm PST: $100 late fee for any unpaid balance on your student account.
- 11/25–28 - Thanksgiving Break
- 12/17–01/10 - Winter Recess for Students
|CUSTOMER SERVICE TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Click here to sign up for USC_epay tweets and payment reminders... <more>
AnnouncementsRegistration & Payment Deadlines - for Fall, Spring and Summer...
Guest Users - Only students may access, set up and maintain guest user information...
Financial Aid - for questions about Financial Aid or anticipated loan funds...
WIRE TRANSFER Payments - funds can take several weeks to reach us, so avoid late fees and get started early...
Sign up for TWITTER - sign up reminders about financial deadlines, Payment Plan dates, etc...
Office Closures - Our staff will not be available until 10am once a month...
1098-T Notification email - Annual 1098-T email notification sent to students, informing them that: "Your 20-- 1098-T tax document is now available on ECSI's website..."
E-bill Notices - List of links to USC monthly e-bill notices for the previous 12 months. E-bill notices are emailed 1 or 2 days after new statements have been generated for students with a balance due or account activity since the last billing statement. These notices are emailed to students' official USC email addresses (ending in '@usc.edu') and authorized guests.
Due Dates (2014-2015) - Student account monthly payment deadlines... (since payment deadlines mark the start of monthly billing generation, please note that NEW monthly statements are usually available online 2 to 3 days after a payment deadline)
Student Health Insurance Waiver (link) - Student Health insurance may be waived by the Health Center when documented proof of sufficient coverage from another health insurance plan is submitted and approved...
Estimate of Costs - Financial Aid webpage with a sample annual undergraduate budget estimate...
Fall 2014-2015 Move-In Guide - Housing department's move-in guide for students...
Spring 2014 Move-Out Guide - Housing department's 12-page move-out guide for students...
Graduating? - For students who are graduating, taking a leave of absence, changing enrollment status, etc...
Office Locations - Contact and Locations information for our departments: Cashier's Office, Student Account Services, Student Financial Services and USC Collections...
Hot Topics - "top 10" - some additional links & topics for students...