Home > USC Supplier Portal
USC Supplier Portal
Welcome to the USC Supplier Portal! This page contains information specific to new and current USC suppliers. For USC departments needing information on the USC Supplier Portal, please go to USC Supplier Portal on the Kuali web site. For a brief overview of the portal, please watch the following video:
Effective immediately, the university is no longer accepting unsolicited supplier applications. All new suppliers will be provided with access to the application process by invitation only. USC will not solicit open trading credit accounts with suppliers.
All correspondence related to purchase orders from USC to suppliers will be from Purchasing Services and will have an email address that ends with @usc.edu. For example, uscalifornia.net and firstname.lastname@example.org are not valid USC email address. As a further precaution, all information related to fradulent activity is being turned over to the FBI for further investigation.
University of Southern California
3500 S Figueroa Street Suite 210
Los Angeles, CA 90089-8015
Please note that the requirements listed below still apply to all suppliers (with the exception of construction contractors). Suppliers will:
- Accept the university's corporate card
- Agree to payment via direct deposit (included in the USC Supplier Portal process)
- Have the capability of accepting both forms of payment
How the Portal Works
One of the most dramatic features of this new supplier management system is that suppliers will have access to the portal where they can create (when invited), update and maintain their own profiles.
The process begins when Supplier Data Management Services (SDMS) receives a request to add a new supplier to the USC Supplier Portal. The next steps include:
- SDMS verifies that the supplier is not already a registered USC supplier.
- SDMS invites the supplier to complete its online profile.
- Invited suppliers receive two emails from email@example.com, one containing their username and one containing their temporary password. Both emails contain a link to the USC Supplier Portal's login page.
- When suppliers complete and submit their online profiles, they receive an email confirmation from USC Supplier Data Management Services indicating that the profile is under review.
During the review process, SDMS notifies suppliers if:
- More information is required
- SDMS has questions regarding any of the answers
Suppliers receive a final email notification from USC Supplier Data Management Services when the review process is complete and they have been cleared to do business with the university.