Home > Recruitment and Relocation > Requesting and Authorizing Recruitment Services
Requesting and Authorizing Recruitment Services
Since suppliers are not permitted to provide services until a USC Procurement Card (P-Card), or purchase order number is provide, it is recommended that departments expedite requests for recruitment services by using the P-Card to pay the administrative fee. If a purchase order is used, departments are required to provide the supplier with the purchase order number when submitting the paperwork for recruitment services.
Follow the guidelines below to initiate a request for recruitment services.
- Complete the Recruitment Services Authorization Form. The form requires:
- A P-Card number or purchase order number.
- The candidate's contact information.
- An Authorized Signer's signature.
- If paying for services with a P-Card, submit the Recruitment Authorization Form to a contract recruitment services supplier. If paying with a purchase order:
- Create a requisition for the estimated cost of services (provided by recruitment services supplier).
- Attach a copy of the Recruitment Authorization Form to the requisition and submit the requisition to Purchasing Services.
- When Purchasing Services issues a purchase order, add the purchase order number to the Recruitment Authorization Form and submit the form to the supplier.
The supplier will contact the candidate within one (1) business day of receiving the paperwork, unless instructed otherwise.