USC eMarket and KFS Purchasing (PUR) and Accounts Payable (AP)
The purchasing and payments process is comprised of functions within the USC eMarket and Kuali Financial System. Users will primarily interact with the USC eMarket for most purchasing and payment functions, excluding Procurement Card, Disbursement Voucher, and Disbursement Voucher Quick Expense. Once training is completed and roles have been granted, the USC eMarket can be accessed through a link in Kuali or through the link on the home page of the Kuali@USC web site.
The USC eMarket allows users to:
- Shop for and request items to purchase from Preferred Suppliers and all On-boarded Suppliers
- Create and approve requisitions
- Generate purchase orders
- Conduct receiving for invoice approval
- View invoices and credit memos
- Search for requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, credit memos, and payment authorizations
For information on training for and using USC eMarket, please visit the USC eMarket training page on the USC Business Services web site.
Check out "Where's the Shopping Cart?" for fun imagery.