Thursday, March 11, 2010Community Forum: March 23 & 24, 2010
Invitation: (text below is from e-invitation sent out to USC community)
You are invited to the next USC Kuali Community Forum. The link below will direct you to a calendar registration website. Click on the date and campus you would like and then follow the instructions to register your attendance. You can choose the event that best fits your schedule, regardless of which campus you work on.
The USC Kuali Community Forum will be held:
The event will begin at 8:30am with a continental breakfast, followed by a presentation from 9-11am.
- March 23rd at the HSC Edmonson Faculty Center
- March 24th at the UPC Radisson Ball Room
Topics to be covered:
- Update on project since September
- Journal Voucher and Procurement Card applications being released in May
- Future Kuali Enterprise Workflow applications being designed
- Training, project communication vehicles, and FAQs
Please register your attendance
University of Southern California
Organization Improvement Services
(213) 821 2102
See ARCHIVE of Community Forum Presentations...