Welcome to the FBS Budget and Finance Administration homepageThe Budget and Finance Department for the Division of Financial and Business Services is responsible for developing and administering the budget for the division. It also provides accounting and financial operations support to the division.
- Plans and develops short and long term budgets. Provides projections and forecasts of revenue and expenses. Analyzes budget and actual performance to determine variances. Take corrective action as required.
- Oversees the implementation and administration of financial policies and procedures, providing assistance in the interpretation of these policies and procedures and ensuring departments are in compliance.
- Provides payroll and personnel services to the Budget and Finance Department and USCard Services Department. Process employment and termination paperwork; process disability claims; ensures timely and accurate processing of payroll.
- Ensures accounts are reconciled and strong internal controls are implemented in the execution of this function.
- Reviews and monitors procurement card transactions to ensure adherence to university policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Monitors and approves all system access for the Budget Administration System, Paperless Requisition System, Budget Development System, Data Warehouse System and the Payroll/Personnel/Benefits System.
- Monitors and approves all procurement card applications and travel card applications.
Staff and Contact Information