Financial and Business Services
Division of Financial and Business Services

Financial & Business Services FORMS

FBS Home Department Coordinator: Rosilund Morgan;   (213) 821-1900

Internal FBS Use:
  • New Employee Resource Guide
    This powerpoint presentation is part of the FBS new hire "packet" created for us at the request of FBS directors. This packet is for distribution to "new hires" on their first day of work. (Rev: 3/4/2013)
  • Petty Cash Voucher
    This form is for internal use only within the FBS division.  It is used to request reimbursement of pre-approved business related expenses, and may or may not be related to an actual petty cash account.
    Please see the Bank Reconcilations' page on Petty Cash for information about actual Petty Cash accounts.
  • Time Off Request / Time Usage
    Exempt employees should submit requests through Workday for Vacation/ Winter Recess, or Sick time for scheduled doctor visits.
    Non-exempt employees should use Trojan Time to submit / handle time-off requests.
  • Time Sheet
    For Non-exempt employees, all hours should be recorded in Trojan Time.
    Contact your HR partner (Rosilund Morgan or Cristi Shinn) for forms, etc.
  • Work Study Job Application
    Used by student job applicants to apply for temporary / workstudy jobs.
Employment Forms:
  • USC Human Resources Administration (HRA):
    Please contact your HR Partner (Cristi Shinn or Rosilund Morgan for FBS departments) for forms, access, etc...
    Human Resources Administration advises departments on employment policies and procedures, staff compensation, disciplinary/termination actions, accommodation of disabilities issues, and other related services. This office reviews all involuntary terminations for the university.
    The Compensation Office is part of Human Resources Administration and reviews all requests to recruit for staff positions, reclassifications, and exceptions to salary administration guidelines on the University Park campus...  
  • Inter-departmental Search Request
    This form is completed when a department wants to: reopen a position that has been    vacated by an employee, or wants to open a new position. 
  • Payroll Authorization
    This form (Green Sheet) is submitted for all departmental employee status and payroll changes and/or additions.
  • Termination Questionnaire
    Please contact Rosilund Morgan for this form and instructions.

    This document (completed by department) needs to accompany any paper work submitted for termination of employment. (fax to 03896, contact Gloria Orozco for more information.)