Contact Us  ·  Search  ·  Home    
Equipment Management
Division of Financial and Business Services


  • Property Loan Agreement for Temporary Loan of Equipment
    The property loan agreement is used when a USC / Government / Sponsor-owned piece of equipment is to be loaned or moved to an off-campus Institution / Staff / Faculty home for more than thirty days.  
  • Inventory Adjustment Form
    The inventory adjustment form is used:  
    • when transferring equipment from one USC department to another USC department
    • when disposing of Surplus Equipment
    • when equipment is lost or stolen.
      ( If equipment is stolen or lost, a Police/Security report must be filed, and a copy of the Police/Security report must be attached to this form.)

    Form: (fillable pdf form)

    For all types of Inventory Adjustment, the approved form must be returned to Equipment Management by the Department Dean, Chair, Director or Senior Business Officer.


  • Sponsor Forms and other Sponsor information
    Please contact SPA or Contracts & Grants. 

    DoD Forms

* Due to electronic signature issues, completed forms are not accepted via email.