Contact Us  ·  Search  ·  Home    
Equipment Management
Division of Financial and Business Services

Frequently Asked Questions

I want to dispose (or sell, scrap, donate, transfer, return to vendor, etc.) a piece of equipment. Do I need to submit an Inventory Adjustment Form? (Page 14)

No Inventory Adjustment Form is needed. This form has been replaced by the Asset Retirement Global (ARG) edoc. Users who have access to the asset shall have the ability to “retire” the asset in KFS CAMS. ARG edoc is routed to the fiscal officer for approval and in some cases also to Equipment Management. Follow directions in Kuali CAMS Lookup and Maintenance User Guide, “Asset Retirement Global edoc” instructions.

Categories: CAMS Functional Processing