USCe.pay HELP > USC Payment Plan
Payment Plan (PP)
Fall payment plan enrollment closed Friday, 9/11.
Spring enrollment opens 12/20 for pre-registered students.
About Signing Up for a Payment Plan:
- student should be done registering for classes so that their PP budget will be correct (students must request any changes to the budget).
- payment of $50 application fee will be required.
- payment of 1st monthly installment amount will be required.
- late sign-ups may require payment of additional monthly installments.
- late settlement fees and finance charges may be assessed for students who sign up after the term settlement deadline.
The USC Payment Plan (enrollment and status) is only available from the USCe.pay system.
- Login to USCe.pay
- On the “your account” page, look for the 'USC Payment Plans' box on the right-hand side. If the text says "Enroll in..." you are eligible to enroll in a payment plan for the term specified and may click on the words to begin. See below for examples of the various payment plan options.
- Enter the amount you will be financing (your 'budget') with the Payment Plan (if you have registered, then you may wish to use the amount shown as the 'Account Balance"). The first 2 budget changes are free, each additional change costs $10.
- You must 'agree' to the PP Terms & Conditions by entering an e-signature when requested to do so.
- Enter banking information for the U.S. Bank checking or savings account that you would like to use for your automatic monthly payments.
- Once you have signed up for a payment plan, you can 'View' all PP information, and you have the ability to update/change the banking information as needed. PP budget changes must be processed by one of our staff.
See also: USC Payment Plan home page: www.usc.edu/sfs/payplan
Payment Plan Status / Options:
If payment plan enrollment is open and you have pre-registered and are eligible to sign up for a payment plan, you may click on the link to 'Enroll' in a payment plan for the term specified.
Enrollment in the USC Payment Plan is not complete until both the enrollment fee and the first installment have been paid online.
|CURRENT PAYMENT PLAN:
When you have an active payment plan, 'View your... payment plan' will be displayed, which allows you to review your payment plan and change the bank account information used for automatic monthly payments. If you have guest users who sign up for a supplemental payment plan on your behalf, a link for that plan will also be displayed here.
Sample of a 5-pay payment plan budget after sign-up (first monthly payment has been made):
If you also have a SUPPLEMENTAL payment plan setup by a guest user, your screen may show this:
|NO PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE:
If you are not eligible for Payment Plan, or your payment plan has ended, or it is summer term (for non-trimester students), you will see: 'There are currently no plans available to you' displayed here...
|Note: only trimester students in participating programs are eligible to sign up for trimester payment plans with 4 monthly payments, which include a summer term payment plan.
USC Representatives can answer any questions you may have about the USC Payment Plan at 213-740-4077.