USCe.pay: online student account inquiry and payment system
USCe.pay may be used to do the following:
- Student (CRS) account inquiry
- View / print billing statements since January 2006
- Review recent student account transactions (posted since last billing statement)
- Maintain guest access for USCe.pay only*, with monthly e-bill notices...
- Sign up for eRefunds - automatic refunds of qualifying student account credit balances to bank accounts
- Sign up for Payment Plan
- Student account payments via:
- electronic checks from Checking and/or Savings accounts (US Banks only)
- debit / credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover). Please note that because USCe.pay payments are not in-person transactions international banks may not approve debit / credit card transactions.
- international wires using Western Union
USCe.pay gives you the ability to make 1 or more payments using any combination of payment methods by entering separate payment amounts and then submitting payment from the PAYMENT QUEUE tab.
- Students access USCe.pay by logging in to OASIS at www.usc.edu/oasis or MyUSC at my.usc.edu .
- access OASIS by entering your 10-digit USC-ID and pin
- access MyUSC using your official USC email (ends in '@usc.edu') and email password
- Parent & Guest access to your student account:
Please note that STUDENTS are the only ones with the ability to give guests "user access" for student accounts, and are responsible for setting up guest access and notifying guests of their login id and password. Guest user id's may only be linked to one specific student account. If for any reason you subsequently decide to cancel a guest user's access to your account, you may do so at any time.
- OASIS guest access:
You may grant access to all of your education records by setting up an OASIS guest account. This authorizes your guest to access your information through OASIS and also authorizes us to disclose information directly to your guest. Guest profiles can also be set up to authorize monthly e-bill notices to be sent to your guest's email account.
- * USCe.pay guest access:
You may grant online access to your student account financial records only, by setting up a USCe.pay guest user account on our new (Dec. 2011) USCe.pay system. This authorization includes access to Payment Plan. System access does not authorize us to disclose your information to your USCe.pay guest. Guest profiles can also be set up to receive monthly e-bill notices sent to your guest's email account. Please note that after set-up of a USCe.pay guest, the system will send an email to the guest with their login information and the login url, which they should keep.