HELP > Profile
* 12/1/2011 - this page no longer exists in the new CashNet Epay system.
Billing Profile and Contact Information
Please note that contact and address information on the PROFILE page will only be used by USC Student Financial Service departments. Other departments do not have access to it.
When students update contact information on their USCe.pay Profile page,
an email with subject "E-Pay Address Change - Confirmation" is sent
to the student's official USC email address and to their alternate email address.
The "FROM" (sender) email address for this notice is "email@example.com" .
The PROFILE page displays:
- billing address indicator (indicates 'type' of address displayed)
- billing or 'special mailing' address*
- contact phone
- official USC email address** (used for ALL official USC contact, including e-bills)
- alternate email address** (used for e-bills and other official SFS notices)
- update / entry options are available for:
- billing address: USC mails bills only to former students who have left USC owing (or owed) money.
- alternate email address
- contact phone number
Updating PROFILE information (students only):
- Phone (for use by USC-SFS personnel only):
- Enter new phone number
- Click 'Save NEW Phone' button
- Alternate e-mail address (used for e-bill notices and contact by USC-SFS personnel):
- Enter new email address
- Click 'Save NEW Alt Email Address' button
- Billing Address*:
- Go to 'Country code description' dropdown list and select a country.
If the country for your billing address is "United States" please enter your U.S. billing address zip code. Otherwise, please enter the zip code for your local address.
- Press "Billing Profile Update" at bottom of page to open up an SFS billing address data entry window.
- On the "Profile / Billing Address Entry" page: enter a valid billing address*
and click "Update Billing Profile" button. To CANCEL, click 'No Changes...'.
- Once you have entered & submitted your address change, it is sent immediately to our student system however, please note that the USCe.pay Profile page will not be updated until the following business day.
* The billing address is for USC Student Financial Services (USC-SFS) use only, for mailing of bills and/or refunds after students have left USC.
** Email has been adopted as the primary mechanism for sending official communications to USC students. Students, therefore, must check email regularly in order to stay abreast of important messages and notifications. Failure to read official university communications sent to students' official email addresses does not absolve students from knowing and complying with the content of official communications. For more information on the university's email policy, please refer to the "University Governance" section in SCampus ( http://www.usc.edu/scampus).
Updates to OASIS addresses are not displayed on the USCe.pay system unless there is no billing address entered.