The Departments of Business Services - Procurement have responsibility for purchasing and paying for goods and services on behalf of the university and for processing purchases and payments in compliance with policies set forth by the university, sponsored projects, the Internal Revenue Service, and the State Board of Equalization.
The following departments comprise the Departments of Business Services - Procurement.
- Business Operations
- Payment Services
- DVQE Reimbursements
- Invoice Payments against Purchase Orders
- Disbursement Voucher Payments (Subject Fees)
- Sales Tax Accruals
- Electronic Payments (ACH, Wires, and Direct Deposit)
- Maximum Rates, Expenditure and Mobile Resource Policies and Procedures
- Procurement Card Audits
- Purchasing Services
- Competititve Bids for Goods and Services
- Issuance of Purchase Orders
- Management of Contract Suppliers
- Supplier Diversity Services
- Diverse Supplier Reporting on Federal Contracts
- Management of Contract Diverse Suppliers
More About Us
Departments of Business Services - Procurement are part of the division of Financial and Business Services.