Check Copies & Verification
Check Number Lookup for Kuali DV / DVQE payments:
Kuali check number lookup for DV and DVQE payments is available online for authorized USC personnel.
For information about access, and step-by-step instructions, see the: USC Business Intelligence Payment Number Look-up Guide .
Check Verification / Check Status:
To look up a check status or to find a check status update date (date cashed) for a check issued via KFS:
- Go to the “Business Intelligence” (BI) portal for Kuali Financial System (KFS)
- Go to the far right, under “LookUp Reports”
- Click on “Check/Electronic Payment Number Look-Up Report” or "Bulk Payment Confirmation Report", depending on what you are looking for.
Click here to see a sample screenshot of a Bulk Payment Confirmation...
You will be able to pull BI Reports for PO, DV, and Bulk Payments (restricted access) to confirm payment, dates, amounts, ACH vs Check, whether the check was cashed (check status) and on what date. If the payment was ACH or there is no data then the fields will be left blank.
For questions about Bulk Payments please contact Payment Services .
COPIES of PAID checks issued by Payment Services, Payroll, Delta and/or Bursar accounts:
To request a copy of a paid check for Payment Services (formerly Disbursement Control), Payroll, Delta Health Systems, and/or Bursar Accounts you must provide the following for each check copy requested:
- Requestor's information (name, office location, phone, fax, email)
- Check number
- Payee name
- Check amount
- Bank Cashed date (date check was cashed, aka: check status updated date)
Replies will be sent to requestor's official USC email address only (ends in '@usc.edu').
Outstanding or Stale-dated Checks:
Please note that outstanding or stale dated checks may be re-issued by completing the Check Re-Issue Form, however:
- Payroll checks must be outstanding for 90 days or more
- Non-Payroll checks must be outstanding for 180 days or more