Forms and Documents
Payment Services Stop Payment requests ( for checks aged 0-180 days):
Payroll (checks 0-90 days):
This form is used to request the re-issue of a Payroll, Payment Services, Delta Health Systems, USC Senior Care, or Bursar Accounts stale-dated check.
- Payment Services Accounts (>180 days)
- Payroll Account (>90 days)
- Bursar Account (>180 days)
- Delta Health Systems Account (>180 days)
- Check Re-Issue Request FORM (pdf)
- OPENING a Petty Cash Account:
To open a Petty Cash account, please login to Kuali and submit a 'DV' Disbursement Voucher with the payment code 'establish petty cash' selected.
- REPLENISHING Petty Cash:
Instructions on Replenishing Petty Cash may be found on Payment Services' website.
- SBO Look-ups:
The SBO look-up function has moved to the new USC Procurement website, on the "Find your Senior Business Officer (SBO)" webpage at: http://procurement.usc.edu/sbos/ . Use of this function requires a USCnet Login.
- USC Expenditures Policies and Procedures
Check Cancellations Requests
Payroll Cancellations requests may be submitted 90 days after check was issued:
Non-Payroll: All other Cancellation requests may be submitted 180 days after check was issued