Forms and Documents
Check Verification Request
Non-Payroll checks (less than 6 months since check was issued):
Payroll (less than 3 months since check was issued):
- Payment Services "Stop Payment" requests must be processed through Payment Services (see their new website)
- Payroll "Stop Payment" requests must be processed through University Payroll Services (up to 3 months)
- Health Comp Health Claims "Stop Payment" requests: Contact 1-800-442-7247
- Bursar Refund Check "Stop Payment"
- Must be processed through Student Account Services:
please contact Mary Jo Magbuhos, 213-740-7388.
This form is used to request the re-issue of a university-issued checked that is stale-dated.
- Payment Services Accounts (more than 6 months since check was issued)
- Payroll Account (more than 3 months since check was issued)
- Bursar Account (more than 6 months since check was issued)
- Health Claims - Please contact Health Comp. at: 1-800-442-7247
- Check Re-Issue Request FORM (pdf)
- OPENING a Petty Cash Account:
To open a Petty Cash account, please login to Kuali and submit a 'DV' Disbursement Voucher with the payment code 'establish petty cash' selected.
- REPLENISHING Petty Cash:
Please contact Payment Services at (213) 740-2281 or check their website at: http://businessservices.usc.edu/payments/ . Use of this function requires a USCnet Login.
- SBO Look-ups:
The SBO look-up function has moved to the new USC Procurement website, on the "Find your Senior Business Officer (SBO)" webpage at: http://procurement.usc.edu/sbos/ . Use of this function requires a USCnet Login.
- USC Expenditures Policies and Procedures
Check Cancellation Requests
- Payroll Cancellations requests may be submitted 90 days after check was issued:
- Non-Payroll: All other Cancellation requests may be submitted 180 days after check was issued: