Home > Invoice Payment Information
Invoice Payment Information
Payment Services - Accounts Payable has responsibility for paying invoices associated with a USC Purchase Order.
Tips for Expediting Invoice Payments
- Vendors should submit all invoices referencing the Purchase Order Number, directly to Accounts Payable (see invoice submission options, below). Invoices should not be submitted to departments. This added step can delay payment.
- If the invoice is $5,000 or more, the department will be contacted to confirm the order was satisfactorily received. Upon receiving confirmation, the invoice will be processed for payment.
- If the invoice is less than $5,000 and associated with a purchase order with sufficient funds, the invoice will be processed for payment without contacting the department.
Note: Invoices without Purchase Order numbers cannot be paid. Invoices associated with a Purchase Order with insufficient funds can only be paid once a change order has been submitted to Purchasing Services to increase the funding on the Purchase Order. Invoices associated with a closed/frozen Sponsored Project Account cannot be paid. The account must be reopened by Sponsored Project Accounting or a change order associated with a new account must be processed.
Invoice Submission Options
Email Submission (Preferred):
- Email Invoices (as pdfs or word docs): email@example.com
- Subject Line: Date Needed
Mail Submission (except hospital invoices):
- USC Accounts Payable, P.O. Box 77967, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Delivery (except hospital invoices):
- University Gardens Building Suite 210, 3500 S. Figueroa Street; Los Angeles, CA 90089-8015.
Additional Accounts PayableInformation
- To check the status of a payment, click here.
- If assistance is needed from Accounts Payable, please Contact Us.